Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy happy!

 

Happy New Year, darlings! 

Can't believe it's 2011 already. Feels like just yesterday we were celebrating the end of the century and dreading the Y2K bug. Ha! So much for that. And now here we are, in 2011. Well anyway, I hope this year brings us all lots of laughter and joy blah blah blah. As for resolutions, I'm not making any. Useless things. Though if I were to make any, maybe I should start with not over-doing the bubbly, like I did last night. 

So it's been a while since the last post. Time flies when you're having fun, though I suspect that time-travel feeling is more a result of hectic deadlines and the general day to day craziness. But it's been a really nice Christmas and though I've only been able to get a week's leave, it's been fun and relaxing. Not really looking forward to the return to the office on Monday, but no use moaning about the inevitable. 

Anyway, time to wrap up - my poor abused little brain cells aren't coping that well right now and so I'm planning on spending the rest of the day on my couch with The Vampire Diaries and chocolate for company!

x o x o


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails