Friday 11 December 2009

Ho ho ho and all that

'Decided to embrace the impending Christmas season by putting up my Christmas tree.

Must say, I love my tree. It's gold and glitzy - a tad kitschy - and gorgeous. It's also a fairly minimalist tree, which means NO decorations, so putting up the tree is a cinch. It's the lights, however, that complicate things. And when I finally switched the lights on, I discovered that the pack of 50 clear Christmas lights that I bought on sale in February are of the flashing ilk. I personally don't like flashing lights but can't for the life of me figure out how to make them stop. But 'tis the season and all that, so I'll risk the seizure.


Stalker view


The gold blur in the background is said Christmas tree

 

 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails