Thursday 26 February 2009

My Wonder Years

While waiting for the axe to fall (gulp), I've been getting very little work done. Instead, I've been doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. (Read: updating the ol' CV and surfing the web.) 'Came across the lovely Ms Brazen's blog, where she posted a great little quote from the Wonder Years (remember that show?). She challenged bloggers to post pics of their own wonder years, and so here's my little contribution:


This photie was taken, well, quite a while ago. I must've been around three at the time. 'Quite a contemplative little kiddie. Though considering how many childhood pics my folks have of me with chocolate or cake smeared all over my face, chances are I'm contemplating where I'm going to find my next choccie. Yeah, some things never change...

2 comments:

Janine / Being Brazen said...

cute pic :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog

MissNj said...

Ta! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails