Wednesday 28 May 2008

Grab your Manolos and a cosmo refill...

Okay, so maybe it's insanely clichéd, but I'm really, really, really looking forward to the Sex and the City movie, which opens this week! In the build-up, I've been watching my SATC boxsets and at the moment, I'm finishing up Season 6 to coincide with the movie release. It opens on Thursday but I'll catch it over the weekend, preferably in the morning. ('Not keen on queuing up with lots of girlies who are watching the movie only because they think it'll make them fabulous.)

I've also just ordered the SATC OST! 'Checked it out on iTunes, and let me tell you, it sounds pretty damn good. So that should be arriving in the next week or so. Now I just need to figure out how to sneak lovely chilled cosmos into the movie theatre... Hmmm...





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails